- To be a Church community turned and led by the wind of the Spirit; hence the name, Windmill.
“Now the Lord is the spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” 2 Corinthians 3:17
- To be a Church community where people can ‘come as they are.’
- To be a Church community where everyone feels welcomed and honoured, whether they are of no faith, spiritual seekers or Christians.
- To be a fresh expression of Church that constantly affirms the power of prayer, the power of Scripture and the power of community; of standing with each other through the valleys and the mountain tops. We seek to be more than a gathering in the Forest once a month and want to build a community within our people.
- To be a Church community which proclaims that Jesus is our King and Saviour.
- To work closely with other local churches as part of Churches Together in Bottesford and the wider Leicester diocese.
Our prayer for you reading our website is that the Lord will truly bless you as you go where the Spirit blows you.