- To be a Church community turned and led by the wind of the Spirit; hence the name, Windmill.
“Now the Lord is the spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” 2 Corinthians 3:17
- To be a Church community where people can ‘come as they are.’
- To be a Church community where everyone feels welcomed and honoured, whether they are of no faith, spiritual seekers or Christians.
- To be a fresh expression of Church that constantly affirms the power of prayer, the power of Scripture and the power of community; of standing with each other through the valleys and the mountain tops. We do not want to just be a gathering on two Sundays a month…we want to build community within our people.
- To be a Church community which proclaims that Jesus is our King and Saviour.
- To work closely with other local churches as part of Churches Together in Bottesford and the wider Leicester diocese.